Multi-Zone Heating & Cooling Services in Milpitas
Get Better Climate Control & Save Money!
You’re in the kitchen, slaving over a nice meal for your family. The oven is on, you’ve got water boiling on the stove, and it feels sweltering. All you want is to set the thermostat lower so you can cool off, but your husband is in the living room and feels chilly due to a breeze coming in from an open window. The two of you bicker back and forth about what temperature you would like. You cannot reach an agreement. If only something existed that would enable you both to get the temperature you want in separate rooms of your home.
Fortunately, Comfort Energy, Inc. has a solution for you. We can install multi-zone heating and cooling units, also known as HVAC zoning systems, throughout your home. Through these, we can divide your home into zones with similar needs for heating and cooling because each zone is provided with its own thermostat.
The Benefits of Multi-Zone Heating & Cooling
Your central heating or cooling unit pushes air throughout the entirety of your home, even the rooms that are empty the majority of the time. Why spend money conditioning the air in rooms you aren't even using? Multi-zone systems give you control over which rooms to heat or cool, and when.
With Multi-Zone Systems, You’ll be Able to Reap Multiple Benefits, Including:
- Protecting family members who may have temperature sensitivities due to respiratory conditions
- Ending long fights over what to set the thermostat to
- Increased home comfort due to more flexibility
- Energy savings due to no longer heating or cooling rooms not in use
- Money savings due to directing all of the airflow to the most used rooms
Types of Zoning Systems
Depending on the size and configuration of your home, there are two different possibilities for zoning systems.
These Zoning Systems Include:
- Ductless systems: If you’re not looking to do a complete overhaul of your current system, or you just want to add more temperature control to a specific room of your home, this system doesn’t connect to your central unit. You can install multiple systems to create specific zones in your home.
- Systems that connect to your central HVAC unit: By retrofitting your current central HVAC set up, you can install additional components that create zones within your home. This isn’t a lengthy project and it can be completed quite quickly. You will have to install additional thermostats throughout your home and a zone control panel. Our Milpitas multi-zone heating and cooling technicians will also have to install dampers, which direct the cooled air to different parts of your home.
Improve Your Home Comfort & Call Us Today!
At Comfort Energy, Inc., you can rest easy knowing that all of our technicians are licensed, bonded, and insured. We can assist you with all of your HVAC zoning system repair and installation needs. When you work with us, your satisfaction is guaranteed.
For more information, give our Milpitas heating and cooling experts a call at (408) 560-4050 today!