Milpitas Water Heater Installation
When You Call, We Pick Up the Phone
Did you know that on average, a family of four uses about 56 gallons of hot water a day? This may seem like a high number, but when you think about it, we use hot water for so many things, whether taking our morning showers, doing several accumulated loads of laundry, washing the dishes, or putting on the kettle after a long day doing such chores!
In order to get hot water just some decades past, many of our great grandparents used to haul several buckets of icy water from the river to heat over a smoky fire, a process that could take hours. Thankfully, however, here at Comfort Energy, Inc., we have the most advanced versions of modern appliances like water heaters to save you a trek every time you just need to wash your hands. Whether you are installing a water heater in a brand-new home or replacing your old model to match your office’s most contemporary renovation, our licensed specialists are eager to help you get started with water heater installation in Milpitas.
Types of Water Tank Installations
One of the beauties of modern manufacturing is that there are just so many options to choose from, which is also its greatest challenge. Water heaters come in all shapes and sizes, using different energy sources to make them more efficient. However, the huge abundance of choices can also be a bit overwhelming, especially if you’re trying to do it on your own. Our heater specialists are fully equipped to help individuals select the option that best fits their needs.
Some of the most common types of water heaters include:
- Traditional water tank heater
- Contemporary tankless heaters
- Heaters that utilize gas
- Heaters that use electricity
- Heaters that use solar energy
When you get in touch with our experts about the sub-categories that fit under each type of water heater, you can feel at ease that you don’t have to make such momentous decisions independently, but can trust us to guide you in the right direction.
Process of Water Heater Installation
Once your heating specialists have thoroughly shown you all the available options for your installation, as well as the particular distinctions between the fuels used for different systems, it is time to start the actual installation process.
Our expert technicians will perform a thorough fitting, which proceeds in the following order:
- If you have an older model of a water heater, the specialist will carefully disconnect all wiring and tubing before disposing of the unit.
- Next, the new water heater, whether it is a traditional tank model or a new tankless version, will be safely installed and connected in the location of your choosing.
- Once the new water heater is installed, the technician will run a full test to ensure that the water is being heated effectively and all the connections are running smoothly.
- Before cleaning up their work area and leaving your home, the expert will also ask if you have any remaining questions about running your water heater unit and will explain the importance of routine maintenance and tune-ups.
Professional Installations Handled Right the First Time
Remember, if you are looking for water heater installations in Milpitas, it is always important to call a heating specialist to install your water heater. Trying to install a heater yourself is not only liable to create more mistakes but can be very dangerous if you do make mistakes. Our licensed technicians are highly trained to install your water heaters the right way the first time.