Career Opportunities at Comfort Energy, Inc.
Join Our Team of Milpitas HVAC Technicians, Installers & Designers
At Comfort Energy, Inc., we’re always looking to add to our team of dedicated and experienced technicians. As a Nexstar and BBB accredited business, we hold ourselves to high standards of excellence. To maintain our reputation for providing unsurpassed customer service, we continually hold training sessions and enforce on-going education. To ensure that we have a well-rounded team of service technicians, designers, installers, and builders who can handle any repairs, installations, maintenance, or construction service requested, we train both in-house and in the field.
If you are currently an experienced service technician, and you possess a positive, enthusiastic, and fun approach to customer service, we want to talk to you.
- A minimum of two to three years of experience in the HVAC trade
- A positive, friendly attitude and the ability to work well with others
- Possession of an EPA certification card
- Being drug/substance free
- Possession of a good DMV record and a current driver's license
- Having competent working knowledge of air conditioning refrigerant operation
- Having the desire to be successful and live the life you want
- Possessing the ability to be a self-starter, follow directions, and practice good communication skills
- Being competent in brazing, soldering, basic pipe fitting, and having an understanding of refrigerant circuit diagrams
- NATE certification
- Boiler experience
- Radiant experience
- Mini split multi zone experience
Salary & Benefits
- Highly competitive wages
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Bonuses and incentives
- Medical/dental/vision insurance coverage after probationary period
- A company issued service truck, uniforms, smartphone, and laptop
Current Open Positions
- Residential and commercial HVAC installers, including lead residential installers
- Residential HVAC technicians
- HVAC selling technicians
Please fill out the application below or give us a call at (408) 560-4050 if you have any questions.